We are currently hiring Level 1 Support Specialists to work within our Operations team to help support our customers with our content
distribution platforms. Our platforms allow content to be activated across multiple B2B and B2C destinations in a scalable, customisable and
extendable way. In 2018 we delivered over 55,000 live sporting & entertainment events across our Video and Data products – we’re proven
to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital streaming.
The Role Responsibilities:
• Provide fast and accurate customer service.
• Learn our platforms and advanced troubleshooting of our streaming architecture.
• Work effectively with our content delivery teams to achieve results.
• Execute our extensive anti-piracy measures.
• Document and retain ever-evolving workflows and resolutions.
You Bring Us:
• Fearlessness and pro-activeness. We deal with live video and data.
• Every minute counts. Make fast decisions and have them be right.
• Customer service experience. Strong written communication.
• Able to work shift patterns, including weekends and overnights - we’re a 24/7/365 operation.
• Details matter to you. A lot.
• You always put yourself in the users’ shoes.
• You are passionate about online media.
• You constantly raise the bar for yourself and the team.
• You think fast on your feet and can translate a concept to a sequence of actions very quickly and accurately.
Required skills and experience:
• Experience in a B2B / B2C contact centre environment.
• Strong written customer service experience.
• Experience of working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk.
• Microsoft Office inc. Outlook, & Google Docs.
Desired skills and Experience:
• Digital customer contact experience, preferably within a streaming or sports environment.
• Experience troubleshooting Android & iOS device issues.
• Tech savviness – you’re up-to-date with the latest trends.
• Sports fan, with working knowledge of sports websites.