|Job Title:||Lettings Administrator|
|Salary:||20000 - 25000|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Woodley|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01235 797177|
|Member Contact||Ben Thompson - Director|
|Contact Phone Number||01235 797177|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Location: Oxford (OX3)
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Friday)
Sector: Administration, Lettings, Property, Tenancy Renewals
Our market leading property client, are looking to recruit an experienced lettings administrator into their expanding Oxford-based lettings team.
As a lettings administrator, your role will be admin focused and will be responsible for supporting their lettings team with general administration.
The successful candidate will likely hold some property administration experience, which could have been obtained from an estate agency or letting agency and looking to build a career with a market leading agent.
- Answering the telephone and handling enquiries and/or directing calls to the relevant team member in a professional manner
- Create and send Section 21 Notices
- General office administrative duties including emails, filing and scanning
- Arranging tenancy renewal paperwork
- Maintaining up to date contact details on our property management software
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants to negotiate tenancy renewals
- Supporting the rest of the team/department where necessary
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed to meet the needs of the business
- Full UK driving license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Office administration experience, ideally obtained in property administration
- Ability to nurture relationships with new and existing clients
- A genuine desire to build a career in lettings
Thompson & Terry Ltd is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the sourcing of Sales & Marketing professionals in Oxfordshire. No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age or sex.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.