Do you have experience of working in banking, loans or financial services and are looking for the next step in your career? Our client is currently recruiting for a Lending Manager to join their growing company who offer incredible benefits as well as progression in the finance industry.
Established for almost 50 years within the financial services industry, this award-winning company is looking to extend their team and recruit a new member that will promote and continue to offer a quality service to their customers and uphold their outstanding reputation in the industry.
As a Lending Manager, you will be:
- Managing all new applications through to offer
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all parties
- Managing broker case files and liaising with 3rd parties
- Collecting and assessing all loan requirements
- Liaising with internal departments including underwriting, business development, property and operations
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have experience of working in banking, loans, financial services or commercial mortgages
- Be driven and self-motivated
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Lending Manager, Loans Manager, Case Manager – Financial Services, Underwriting, Commercial Loans, Lending Assistant, Lending Administrator, Commercial Mortgages, Second Charge, Bridging Finance, Development Finance, Commercial Finance or Banking.
In return, your salary will be circa £22,000 with and OTE of £24,000 per year.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Career progression
- Corporate days out
- Team incentives
- Monthly dress down days
- Monthly social events
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking