PERMANENT POSITION 1666/4 CONVEYANCER - BOURNEMOUTH
SALARY FROM £32k DoE
Our client a well established legal practice is looking for a Conveyancer to work from their Bournemouth office.
You will be an experienced conveyancer, with the ability to deliver over budgets. Acting as principal case handler of all transactions allocated, you will be expected to deliver the highest possible legal and service standards. You will be expected to maximise profit for the company, and to engage in the management process and support the firms marketing campaigns; to build relationships with the firm’s introducers and clients and to encourage further business to the firm. We expect our staff to lead by example, and to work with the firm to embrace new technology and changes in the way that conveyancing services are delivered
This position based in Bournemouth for a Conveyancer requires you to provide the following:
• To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, proactive and professional service to our clients
• To ensure caseload is accurately and efficiently processed, and all targets met within the allocated working week
• The provision of expert legal advice in relation to residential conveyancing matters
• Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements agreed by the firm from time to time with various introducers and SRA requirements and to ensure that your team is made aware of the Service Level Agreements and that they are adhered to at all times.
• To assist the Compliance Department as required
• To keep up to date with changes in the law, develop existing skills and improve knowledge of self and that of other members of the team
• Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
• To take clear and precise instructions, maintain records and progress transactions actively
• Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice.
• To protect the firm against service complaints and allegations of negligence by ensuring that all service and all advice is to the highest quality
• To effectively maintain and housekeep case management system reflecting the stage of the file, including accurate use of database, in accordance with the firms procedures as relayed from time to time
• To maintain the file ledger correctly at all times ensuring the matter is nil balanced as soon as possible following completion
• To ensue all telephone calls are dealt with/responded to within 2 hours of receipt or in accordance with service level agreement in place at that time and ensure accurate notes are made on the case management system
• All written communication to be clear and concise, to include post and emails
• To ensure that all files are kept in good and tidy order and that all filing is kept up to date
• To identify training needs of the team as and when required
• To ensure that all post completion matters are dealt with in a timely manner
• To ensure the preparation of financial documentation is accurate
• To meet all deadlines within the specified timeframes.
• To develop the practice of the firm by maintaining high standards of delivery and actively promoting all services wherever possible
• To possess a flexible approach in providing support to other teams dependant upon capacity, as required
• To ensure compliance with Continuous Professional Development requirements appropriate to qualifications
Are you an experienced Conveyancer looking for a new role in the Bournemouth area then please get in touch. Our client is looking to interview soonest at their Bournemouth offices.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.