PERMANENT POSITION - 276/5
Salary: £18k to £19k (DOE)
Our successful client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Private Client Department based in Crewkerne.
Your main responsibilities would be:
* Dealing with telephone calls when the fee earner or other secretaries are not available;
* Producing daily correspondence and documentation for the Fee Earner;
* Maintaining a diary for both yourself and Fee Earner, ensuring that all appointments correspond;
* Maintain an effective filing system to provide maximum support to the Fee Earner;
* Ensuring client and matter details are updated as and when necessary.
The ideal applicant will have:
* Legal secretarial skills gained within a practice setting;
* Previous Private Client law experience gained at support/secretarial level;
* Audio typing (min 60 wpm);
* Extensive experience of Microsoft Office;
* Excellent written and spoken English;
* Professional telephone manner;
* Ability to multi task.
Company benefits are:
* Standard hours of Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:15 pm;
* A competitive salary
* 33 days paid holiday per year plus ½ day paid holiday for birthdays
* Contributory pension scheme of 3% of annual pay (matched by the employee – so a total of 6%)
* Discretionary annual bonuses
* Client referral scheme payments
* Discounted legal fees
* Life Assurance cover of 4 x annual salary
* Conducive working hours to promote a work/life balance
* Learning and development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers
* Bike to work scheme
* Regular social events
To be considered for this role, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.