Permanent Position: 1019 / 11
Legal Secretary – Bournemouth
£18k – £20k (DOE)
Due to expansion, we have an excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our establish client based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years recent experience within a similar role and have excellent organisation skills with the ability to multitask, work well under pressure, have a confident telephone manner and interpersonal skills, be well presented, friendly and approachable.
The key aspects of this role are to
* Setting up new clients and files;
* Audio-typing and word processing;
* General administration and filing;
* Liaise with clients and relevant contacts;
* Arrange appointments and meetings, ensuring the diary is consistently maintained and up to date and all preparation and refreshments are arranged;
* Deal with all incoming and outgoing mail;
* Provide support as and when needed.
The key skills required are:
* 3 years recent experience as a Commercial Property Secretary;
* Fully conversant with Word, Outlook and Excel;
* Experience with computerised case management systems;
* Touch typing in excess of 50 words a minute;
* Excellent English, numeracy and literacy skills.
This role offers the opportunity to be a part of a growing and successful business. To be considered, apply now.