Our client, one of the largest leisure retailers in the UK is looking for Lease Negotiators to cover their prime retails estates in London, the South East and South Central regions. You will have a great understanding of negotiating lease terms ideally within leisure retail and specifically pubs and restaurants. The client has long standing and successful lessees and is seeking to up weight its in house expertise in the face of changing regulatory and commercial opportunities.
- Negotiation of new lease agreements with individual and multiple operators
- Understanding of Market Rent Only legislation as affects tied pubs
- Knowledge and experience of rent reviews, leases, deeds etc.
- Responsible for completion of negotiations and all associated documentation
- Ensure clear communication to both sides
- Monitor and report competitor activities and strategies
- Keep up with developments in market conditions and regulatory issues
- To support operational and property colleagues in strategic estate overviews
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Innovative with ability to think creatively
- Customer focused with real ability to understand customer needs
Location: London, South East & South Central