- Are you passionate about ensuring employees have the right skills to do the best job that they can?
- Have you worked in a manufacturing environment, ideally food or FMCG?
- Do you find it as easy to work with people at all levels within a business?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager to join their food manufacturing business based on the Somerset / Devon border.
Reporting into the Head of HR, it will be the responsibility of the Learning & Development Manager to coach and develop key personnel across a manufacturing site who work 24 / 7 supplying the best products to the major supermarkets. You will work with permanent and temporary staff on inductions, training and testing to ensure consistency across the business, ensuring all employees have all the skills needed to perform to the very best of their ability.
Key Skills for the role of Learning & Development Manager:
- A proven track record of delivering consistently high and robust training & development plans across a wide range of people & skills.
- Experience of delivering training & development plans in a Food Manufacturing business is preferable but within FMCG is essential.
- You must be visible across the business at all levels and be able to work in a hands on business.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11235