Our client who is based in the Pendle area is currently recruiting for an experienced Key Accounts Manager.
This is a Permanent position for the correct candidate who has a working background within an Auto-motive Industry product background.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- Building long term profitable business relationships with Key Accounts over the telephone but also traveling to the clients’ business location, some of these will be located both in the UK and in Europe – so you must be willing to travel, have an up to date passport and be able to drive.
- Ideally you will be Degree/HNC/HND qualified or have equivalent experience in this type of role within a Sales and Commercial background.
- Liaise with the internal departments, the design, and technical, quality, and production teams and updating the clients on the progress of their orders.
- Able to keep clear and accurate records of prospects, current customers enquiries and quotations – reporting to the Line Manager.
- Act as the first point of contact for existing and new potential customers.
- You must be fully able to present to clients and have an excellent working relationship with the full MS Office applications along with the ability to write reports.
The salary is in the region of £25 to £30k, and includes a company vehicle, mobile telephone and lap top.
There will also be a bonus paid on performance.
Working hours are 8.30am until 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and to be part of this team-I would like to hear from you.