A rapidly expanding multinational Software Development Company. We combine deep technology expertise, solutions architecture capability, development and program management skills that deliver best-in class solutions to enterprise level clients.
Currently we are seeking a Junior UX Designer to be responsible for producing world-class user experience solutions for our enterprise level clients.
You’ll work independently or collaboratively with the Senior UX Designer alongside Product Owners and Developers and l have a real passion for design & technology, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends.
Reporting to Senior UX Designer you will contribute to the future vision by:
- Creating inspirational design and concepts.
- Generating UI elements for different screen sizes websites/apps.
- Collaborating with Product Owners, key business stakeholders and developers.
- Creating mocks and wireframes based on Product Owner requirements.
- Designing high quality UI elements (iconography, button library and pattern, colour palettes and animation/transitions).
- Managing your own workflow and documentation.
- Meeting deadlines while handling multiple projects.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role candidates will need to demonstrate the following qualifications, knowledge, skills, and experience;
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in interactive media or visual communication design or similar subject.
- UX design and commercial design experience.
- Solid portfolio with a range of interface design that can provide links and demonstrate work/projects.
- Experience working within multidisciplinary and collaborative environments.
- Very comfortable to work collaboratively with frontend/backend developers.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- A solid understanding of Responsive design.
- Working experience on creating prototypes.
- Skills in Design/IA/UX software (eg Adobe CS/CC, Sketch)
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver, self-motivated and dedicated with a desire to learn.