Job title: Graduate Transport Planner
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (This is a guide) with additional benefits.
Currently looking for a graduate Transport Planner to join my client. The Transport team undertakes development planning work, providing advice to private sector and local authority clients on access and transportation issues and supporting development proposals through the planning process. The team works closely with their Infrastructure Design, Structures and Geo-environmental teams on larger multi-disciplinary development proposals.
Competitive, depending on experience
- A relevant degree for Transport Planning ie Civil Engineering ect
- A minimum of two years experience in Transport planning/Engineering
- Experience of AutoCAD, ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG
The main duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of Transport Assessments/Statements/Strategies
- Preparation and presentation of technical data and drawings
- Preparation of Travel Plans as well as Travel Plan Coordination
- Preparation of outline highways drawings
- Management of small and medium scale projects
- Briefing Technicians in the production of drawings and models
- Working collectively with other technical disciplines
- Awareness of commercial and technical management of projects to assist in ensuring that these are managed effectively within budgetary constraints.
For more information please contact Jack on 01329 565067.