|Job Title:||Junior Electrical Engineer/Estimator|
|Salary:||25000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Becky Reid|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01536 739155|
|Member Contact||Becky Reid|
|Contact Phone Number||01536 739155|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
An excellent opportunity to join a unique building services contractor as an Electrical Engineer/Estimator in the Northampton area, offering exceptional growth and progression, paying from £30,000 per annum.
This position would be ideal for an individual that has been able to gain 3+ years’ experience in the industry and is now looking for their next opportunity, which will see them develop into Manager of a team, leading to Director.
Specialising in Distribution Centres, Offices and Data Centres, with substantial growth in the last two years, this really is an exciting time to join.
You must have ONC/HNC electrical and electronic engineering and be able to drive.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer/Estimator
£30,000 per annum, upwards
25 days’ holiday + Bank holidays
This position is ideal for someone who has the following experience:
• Distribution Centres, Offices, Food Processing and Data Centres industry experience
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Demonstrates strong electrical design knowledge
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Can show strong estimating experience including cost saving
• Impeccable communicator and presentation skills
This is a rare and exciting time to join this rapidly growing company, joining now offers a huge opportunity for Director within a short period of time, yearly review on annual salary and be a
• Take ownership of all enquiries
• Produce electrical schemes for pricing purposes
• Issue full tender documentation, quotes on deadlines
• Take overall responsibilities and control of tender process
• Complete a full design of the project from technical submittals, cable calculations using Amtech
• Use Autocad for the production of full design
• Be able to produce bill of materials
Please get in touch today for more information or to apply!