Leamington Spa • Permanent • Full-time • £18-24,000 per annum
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Junior Buyer for our client based in Leamington Spa
Day to day duties are as follows:
- To deal with suppliers and build up relationships, monitoring pricing trends etc
- Dealing with quotations and orders, obtaining price and availability quotations
- Calculate final purchase prices for sales managers to include exchange rates, import duties and transport
- Update and chase quote requests and prices by the supplier on SAP
- Analyse product samples and determine full specification details
- Request, track and send out supplier samples as required for prospective orders, assisting in sourcing new suppliers if the need arises
- Monitor Proforma customers payments by liaising with accounts to make sure orders are paid for and raised while prices are still valid and monitoring credit limits to flag with Accounts
- Raise orders on SAP creating both sales and purchase orders and send to suppliers and customers, dealing with any queries.
- Liaise with logistics and transport to highlight late or early deliveries and check all deliveries have been made by the expected delivery date.
- Gather and create monthly pricing from suppliers
- Work on product development with sales managers where required
- Provide holiday cover, taking on the support role for the sales managers
- Chasing outstanding invoices and dealing with inconsistencies
The Successful Junior Buyer must have the following skills/experience
- Must have previous experience within a Purchasing role
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must have SAP experience
- Must be educated to A level, ideally a graduate
- Must be methodical and good with numbers
- Must be able to work under pressure
What's on offer for the successful Junior Buyer
- Working for a fantastic company, with lovely offices.
- Free parking
- Excellent on the job training
- Friendly family run business
- Great opportunity to build a career
- £18-24,000 per annum
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Junior Buyer role please click the apply button. Job reference NM-1740. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.