|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Dr Sanjeev Mehta|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07532 722339|
|Member Contact||Sanjeev Mehta|
|Contact Phone Number||07532 722339|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
One of the UK's leading independent designers and creators of digital gaming content. We are a team of passionate individuals who come together to create high quality games for some of the world's leading gaming operators. We are able to draw upon years of gambling experience in both analogue and digital arenas. We believe our depth of product knowledge is unrivalled in the industry.
- Works well on their own and in a team
- Experience with cross mobile/browser compatibility
- Passion for writing clean well documented code
- Strong understanding of version control
- Ability to solve problems with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Exposure of TDD methodologies
- Experience with WebGL or WebGL frameworks (pixi, phaser)
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Exposure to build tools and scripting
What to expect:
- The Online engineering team is currently 4-5 people.
- Day to day job would include visually programming games, contributing to the in-house framework, bug-fixing
- Perks include: small team and potential for professional growth, ability to have creative input and freedom within the job, flexible hours and potential to work from home (will need to be discussed), on-site Bistro with home-cooked food, pool table in the office.
- Location: Dunston, Staffordshire.