Do you have any candidates who are an expert in Java with team leader experience?
We have a great role for a Java Team Lead to take on an exciting role within a fast paced development environment for a global company based in the beautiful Snowdonia area. We are looking for a hands-on leader, who will collaborate with the team to ensure the effective development of the software, you will be responsible for planning the work load for your team and supporting them through to delivery.
As the Java Team Lead you will be there to provide architectural guidance to developers in the team on component design and working with development manager to produce and maintain technical design documentation. Technical skills needed for this role are Core Java, Multithreading experience, Spring, Spring MVC, REST web services and JMS
The successful candidate for this Java Lead Developer, will have:
- Degree level education in technical discipline
- At least 4 years serious development work in a team of developers
- Extensive experience of complete software lifecycle
- Experience and knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Enterprise web application experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
If you would relish an opportunity to have a positive impact on the technical design and direction of the product, inspire and lead a team of developers and want to move your career to the next level, please get in touch.