What is the role?
· Assist with all aspects of the IT infrastructure based at a manufacturing plant in Somerset
· You will be required to support and deliver business-critical services and applications
· You will be responsible for the data management, maintenance and process engineering of the company’s ERP system, BRAIN AS.
What skills and experience will you have?
· Have a broad range of skills, knowledge and experience of a wide range of products, services and technologies.
· This is very much a hands-on role demanding excellent organisational skills.
· You must be pro-active in your approach, and a self-starter who can manage and prioritise a varied workload.
What will you do?
· All business IT operational systems maintenance
· To become SME on BRAIN, AS
· Assist the IT Manager as necessary to maintain systems, communications and production
· Produce IT reports
· To provide cover for the IT Manager during absences
· You are expected to work with the minimum of supervision and may be required to carry out other duties within the department and other departments appropriate to your skill set and abilities.
What will you get in return?
· £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
· Competitive pension scheme
· 25 days holiday
· Bank holidays