|Job Title:||IT Support Technician – on site|
|Salary:||20000 - 25000|
|Contact Name:||Laura Hitchens|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01883 330336|
|Member Contact||Laura Hitchens|
|Contact Phone Number||07743 102877|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Working for a well-established MSP that has, over the years, grown substantially and become a leader in providing a first-class support to local educational facilities, they are now looking for a dynamic individual to provide onsite technical support based at a School in local York area.
Due to this it is essential that candidates have a full driving license and access to their own vehicle.
Suitable candidates will be vibrant and driven with a strong technical background providing a first-class support taking responsibility for the tasks completed.
The ability to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Azure AD, Wireless Networks, O365, IOS devices, MDM and ideally Google G-Suite and the infrastructure of school IT systems will all help support your application. Experience of working on site and via a ticketing system will be an advantage.
If this is a role that piques your interest, please continue reading for the finer detail…
To provide ICT technical support to the school. You will ensure a high level of customer service is always maintained in a professional and efficient manner.
- Providing accurate technical solutions to queries and incidents; escalating to managers or other teams as required to meet the agreed SLA targets.
- To manage and maintain the school’s ICT equipment including overseeing the general health of equipment and devices.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of equipment.
- General basis ICT support such as password changes, printer issues and set ups.
- To manage expectations of the school, keeping them informed and up to date with progress.
- Proactively monitoring and prioritising IT problems and escalating where necessary.
- To demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly, sometimes outside of normal core hours, in response to service demands as agreed with the Head Teacher and MSP
- To contribute to the ethos of the school, in all areas of contact and responsibility, in relationships with staff and pupils
- To support the school staff policies and procedures.
- To perform such other tasks as may reasonably be required by the Head Teacher or Senior Leadership Team
The On-Site Support Technician is a key figure, in maintaining and developing the relationship with this school while also providing high-quality and professional technical support service to staff and students.
- Ideally an understanding of Windows 10 / Windows Server, Networking, Wi-Fi networks, Smoothwall Filter, iOS devices, MDM and Google G-Suite
- Experience in working closely with customers and providing excellent customer service.
- Sound technical ability
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly and exercise initiative
- Effective management of time and workload
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively
£20,000 - 25,000 plus excellent benefits and working hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm (4pm finish on Friday!)
South York; YO10
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search