|Job Title:||IT Solutions Architect – Applications|
|Salary:||55000 - 65000|
|REF:||IT Solutions Architect – Applications|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
IT Solutions Architect – Applications
London, Corsham, Cheltenham, Bristol & Leatherhead
To £65K plus extensive benefits
Due to the secure nature of this work, all candidates must be British Nationals and be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC level or higher.
Candidates looking to step up to a Solution Architect role will be considered.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
· Managing Common stacks for enterprise software: Middleware, Data Services, SOA, Tiered Web Applications
· RDBMS (e.g Oracle & MSSQL…) and NoSQL (e.g MongoDB)
· Use of Open Source technologies and components to deliver enterprise class solutions
· Delivery of infrastructure and network solutions
· Contributing to bid proposals in terms of estimation and documentation
· Knowledge of the creation of solution architectures across multiple business domains
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You will need to have proven experience of:
· Formal architectural qualifications such as TOGAF / Archimate
· Working within a technology rich environment
· An understanding of DevOps processes, automated deployment and cloud architectures
· Demonstrable solution architecture experience within enterprise environments
· An understanding of, or exposure to, formal architectural methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Archimate)
· Understanding of requirements management, capability and benefit driven design approach
· Understanding of software development lifecycles; Waterfall, Scrum, Agile and Test Driven Delivery
· Understanding of infrastructure and network technologies and architectures
· Track record of working in a pre-sales environment supporting sales teams
· Knowledge of working in the Government, Space, Defence or National Security domains covering Tactical, Operational, Strategic and Back Office environments
Our projects are based in our offices or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Our mission is “keeping the world safe”. Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
We have some exciting opportunities for IT Solutions Architects, and need junior, mid-level, senior and lead IT Solutions Architects, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
Build your career with us:
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, we are at the centre of this change – supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.