|Job Title:||It Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Jones|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01722 334433|
|Member Contact||Sophie Jones|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A professional and independent IT firm is seeking a personable IT Service Engineer to join their team based in Salisbury. The role will involve visiting clients in Salisbury but also further afield, so your own transport is essential (all expenses and travel costs paid).
You will be working in a small team that are enthusiastic about helping people grow their knowledge and expertise.
As the IT Service Engineer, your duties will be to:
- Provide desktop support for operating system and application issues either via email or phone with remote support tools or by making site visits
- Be involved in the day to day running of the Support Team
- Managing anti-virus & backups systems
- Deploying new applications
- Configuring new equipment such as Network Attached Storage devices, printers, MFDs, routers & switches
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Install and maintain wired and wireless networks
- Fault logging, tracking and escalation
To be a successful IT Service Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a relevant IT Support role
- Personable and ability to speak with staff of all levels
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Full UK Driving License and own transportation
Software knowledge needed:
- Windows 7 /10
- Office 2010 – 365
- Active directory
- Windows server
- LAN / TCPIP / DHCP / DNS / Firewalls / VPN’s / WiFi
A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve goals.
In return, the IT Service Engineer will receive a salary of £20,000 – £23,000 per annum depending on experience.