An opportunity for a Sales Account Manager has risen to join a rapidly growing IT Reseller based in Tyseley, Birmingham.
This is an exciting time to join the business, due to their continual growth and expansion. The successful candidate will either have experience or a background within IT Reselling, IT Managed Services, IT Solutions, IT Software or IT Security.
As the Sales Account Manager, you will be:
* Building professional, strategic and productive business relationships through telesales, emails and inbound lead follow-up
* Understanding customer needs and requirements
* Consistently achieving profit and KPI's targets
* Demonstrating significant growth across all accounts and increase the scope of products and services being taken by the target customers
* Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
* Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects within your assigned territory
* Understanding the account base and demonstrating accurate account mapping within all accounts
* Where applicable, route qualifying opportunities to the appropriate sales executives, for further development and closure
* Teaming up with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
* Building professional, strategic and productive business relationships with account base
* Maintaining a high level of knowledge around the products and services the company offer
As the Sales Account Manager within the IT industry, you will have:
* A background within IT Reselling, IT Managed Services, IT Solutions, IT Software or IT Security
* IT experience in a sales or a sales support role, knowledge of the IT channel would be advantageous
* Direct customer sales, telesales or business development experience
* A proven track record in hitting targets
* A strong phone presence and experience of dialling a high volume of calls per day
Based in Tyseley, Birmingham you will be working Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm, earning a salary of £25,000 per annum OTE of £40,000 uncapped.
Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holidays including the Bank Holidays, free car parking and the opportunity to work for a well established company within the IT industry.
For more information, contact Claire on 0121 360 6000 or email email@example.com