Job Title: IT Sales Account Manager
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience (uncapped OTE of £40,000)
Sector: Sales & Commercial
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company based in Birmingham.
This role would suit somebody who has previous outbound business to business IT sales experience and enjoys working as part of a busy team, who has the ability to work under pressure and is a good team player with strong communication skills. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a generous salary with excellent commission.
Our client is a progressive company who provide IT services and solutions.
The successful IT Account Manager will have:
- Previous IT sales experience, candidates without will not be considered
- Knowledge of the IT channel would be an advantage
- Direct customer, Inside sales, Telesales or Business Development experience
- Track record hitting targets and delivering success in a previous/current role
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Strong phone preference and experience of dialling a high volume of calls per day
- Excellent verbal written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to learn about new products in order to establish sales opportunities
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Building relationships, customer focus and professionalism
The duties of the Sales Account Manager are:
- Making a high volume of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales
- Building professional, strategic and productive business relationships through telesales, emails, inbound lead follow-ups and account base.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Consistently achieving profit and KPI’s targets
- Demonstrating significant growth across all accounts and increase the scope of products and services being taken by your target customers
- Researching accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Understanding the account base and demonstrating accurate account mapping within all accounts
- Where applicable route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience plus an attractive uncapped OTE of £40,000
Benefits: Free car parking, 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: IT Sales Executive, IT Sales, IT Account Manager.