|Job Title:||IT Engineer|
|Location:||Isle of Man|
|Salary:||34000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Hamblin Employment Group|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01624 640420|
|Member Contact||Hamblin Employment Group|
|Contact Phone Number||01624 640420|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
As an IT Engineer you will be responsible for the installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of all production & testing environments. You will be required to deploy all software releases and changes to the environments.
In addition you will also be responsible for incident prioritization, management and resolution, delivering a high level of service to a number of business to business clients.
- Planning and performing software releases and configuration working to the agreed methodology.
- Maintaining all Production and UAT environments.
- Creating and updating documentation for team processes and supported products.
- Analyse and understand logged incidents with a strong technical awareness in order to respond effectively within agreed SLA targets.
- Provide effective, efficient and professional solutions to all customers queries or concerns.
- Achieve key performance indicators and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Contributing to improve the product & team through collaboration and innovation.
- Provide support and deployment functions outside of normal working hours when required.