|Job Title:||IT Assurance Manager (IT Compliance/Quality Control Manager)|
|Salary:||42000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Nichola Alicia Jude|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07534 402933|
|Member Contact||Nichola Jude|
|Contact Phone Number||07534 402933|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
My client is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public. My client supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, justice and immigration, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
Job Title: IT Assurance Manager (Compliance & Quality Control)
Base Location: Solihull
Base salary: £45k - £50k plus attractive benefits including company car, life insurance and a 6% matched pension
About the role
IT Services deliver services in a consistent, predictable manner by executing against a consistent delivery framework, aligned to industry standards of relevance and tailored to ensure they are both pragmatic and suitable for use within ITS to support my client’s business.
This role that will act as a focal point for the definition, implementation and monitoring adherence to these standard methods of quality delivery.
You will continually review, improve and implement improvements identified by ITS resources (though day-to-day or assurance activities), ensuring they remain aligned to the internal Quality Assurance Framework and external quality standards such as those defined by the ISO accreditations.
By working with the specific IT teams you will manage and improve the governance of activities within Customer Services & Security against the ITS Quality Management System and other internal external standards.
This role is responsible for assuring successful outcome of services within Customer Service and Security by means of stringent and robust governance and auditing of adherence to the defined Quality processes, controls and Tools.
They will own and manage the Governance Charter for the Customer Services & Security scope, framework and Methodology, ensuring regular reviews, health check assessments and continual Service Improvement activities are successfully executed.
You will be required to obtain SC clearance as a minimum due to the nature of the role.
Significant (10 years +) demonstrable track record in delivering and\or managing Enterprise Governance and Assurance activities, using their own experience and recognised external management methodologies, such as including but not limited to PRINCE2, ITILv3.
- Experience of ISO accreditations and the annual recertification process, in particular ISO9001, ISO20000 and ISO27001.
- Demonstrable track record of developing and implementing external best practises within an organisation in a way that sustainably improves the quality and execution ability of the organisation, including the education and alignment of colleagues to work in the new approach.
- Experience of security controls and service delivery best practice.
- Proven experience of governance and assurance for Customer Service and Security activities within an organisation. To support this, experience of working within IT Customer Services or Security function would be very beneficial as would strong understanding and education in associated best practice e.g. ITIL v3, SIAM, ISO20000, ISO27001/2, CES+, PAS555, ISO27032, ISO2703/22301.
- Strong experience of implementing governance supporting best practice frameworks in a manner that enables the frameworks to be effective, efficient and deliver as expected.
- Successful experience of working with Quality Managers in the assessment, auditing and implementation of CAPA actions.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and able to build trusting relationships with the business and peers.
- Organisationally astute – able to operate effectively within a complex corporate environment undergoing significant change.
- Possessing strong commercial and risk acuity, able to easily identify with the business issues and able to proactively manage risks and commercial exposure across multiple projects and involving dependencies outside of their sphere of control.
- Experience in working in a flexibly resourced people environment, able to deal with multiple teams and complex mix of internal and external resource dependencies.