Position: IT Administrator
Location: Oxford (OX1)
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday
Experience: IT Support, Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange, Helpdesk, Mimecast
Our marketing leading Law firm client, are looking to recruit an ambitious IT professional to join their Oxford based office.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar 1st/2nd line role, either for a support agency or similar professional environment.
As IT Administrator, your role will be to assist with the administration of the firm’s Practice Management System and to assist with day-to-day IT queries that arise in the course of running the Practice.
This independent law firm have been delivering legal solutions to their clients for over 200 years.
Their highly skilled team of lawyers has the knowledge and expertise to resolve even the most complex legal issues. Based in two offices in central Oxford and Wallingford respectively, over and above their technical excellence, their pledge is to deliver the right result.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good communication skills with experience
• Excellent IT literacy and skills
• Relational database experience with MS SQL databases
• Knowledge of SQL and MQuery and Mimecast
• Knowledge of Tikit/Partner for Windows
• Excellent working knowledge of Office 365 (including Exchange Online), Azure and Server 2016