We are looking for a motivated, strategically minded and enthusiastic lean iOS engineers with experience or desire in working on complex and exciting technologies. You will be working within a highly skilled Agile engineering team based in Central London, working together with the product and marketing teams to release great products using cutting edge technologies.
- Have a passion for pushing mobile development, including early engagement with Apple to ensure first to market initiatives.
- Working with our team to continue to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Collaborating with the business and engineering team to make a meaningful contribution to the technical design and implementation of the apps
- Be proactive, lead by example, hands on, involved in all tasks
- To seek and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community – both within the company and externally
- Commitment to build a high quality, performing, well tested applications and to inspire those around you to do the same
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to design and build advanced applications for IOS performance
- Have published one or more IOS app in app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Multi-threaded design and development
- Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with App store submission process
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Inversion of control/ dependency injection
- Distributed message system design/development
- TDD/BDD frameworks
- Working knowledge of most of the following:
- cloud based services, e.g (AWS, Parse)
- Exposure to other languages and platforms (e.g Android, Ruby, C++)
- Project Management methodologies, Agile, Lean etc.