Title: Investment Strategist
Salary: £20000 - £25000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 9-5, Monday to Friday
Transport: Not essential, centrally located business
An exclusive opportunity has come up with one of our clients for a candidate with a indepth knowledge of investment strategies to drive forward collective investments of the financial company.
- Use analytical and strategic methods to evaluate the market and operational risk of new and existing investment strategies
- Utilise the analytical results and developments to implement investment strategies that can improve investment decisions for the companies clients
- Assist in managing risk to boost performance of portfolios
- Develop and apply current investment knowledge, trends from third party data and other tools to deliver investment and portfolio strategies
- Provide insight into portfolio expected return and risk
- Work with the investment committee and risk partners to assess and establish investment risk levels and to understand its implications for the clients
- To conduct the above duties with due diligence and in accordance with the company values
- A position at this level typically require education to degree level, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
- A comparable combination of education and experience may be considered
- Those who have obtained CII and PFS Qualifications preferred
- Knowledge of Investments and current market trends essential
If you're interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations. If you have not been contacted in 14 days your application was unsuccessful.