We are seeking an experienced and competent International Sales Manager to work internationally for a Bournemouth based company. The successful will be required to be in the office multiple times per week so ideally someone who lives locally to Dorset or who is open to relocating (relocation package is a possibility - tbc).
Sales experience within the structural steel industry is absolutely essential.
They will be managing international construction projects from beginning to end, developing ongoing relationships with existing clients and seeking new opportunities and quoting new enquiries.
The package is flexible and salary is very open and will depend on the candidate's experience and requirements + very appealing bonus scheme, so there is excellent earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new opportunities through creation and execution of export sales strategy
- Securing high value capital sales in to key markets globally
- Developing business and key relationships
- Negotiating sales deals, quotations and pricing
- Take projects from initial concept through to compete proposal process to customer sign off
- Understanding standard forms of UK contract in collaboration with the Contracts department and negotiating the best possible terms
- Have a project led approach and ability to manage long lead times
- Travel internationally to create sales opportunists and attend industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Attending contract launch meetings when required
Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience within the structural steel industry
- Experience overseeing projects from concept to completion
- Proven track record in sales
- Commercially astute