|Job Title:||International Sales Manager|
|Salary:||40000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Jo Richardson|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Member Contact||Jo Richardson|
|Contact Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
- Do you have a wealth of experience in International Sales in the Food Industry?
- Are you driven & determined, wanting to calve out the business strategy for a new venture?
- Is your background in Brands?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client based in Wiltshire is recruiting an International Sales Manager to join their European Business. This is a brand new role in a very well established business, with a great presence in the UK for own label products. However, the exciting part is that the owners are an incredibly successful European Business who manufacture chilled and ambient food across the world, in branded and own label. This really is a great opportunity for you to drive the International Agenda under the guidance of a brilliant leader, whilst engaging and educating the UK business on these exciting plans.
What does the role of International Sales Manager involve?
- Identifying the sales opportunities, either through networking across the wider business, building new relationships after identifying the target market, as well as your own existing network.
- There is a wide portfolio of products, so you will need to understand all the products, establish, and then drive the business strategy at category level to ensure that the right product is going to the right country as well as the right customer.
- Full P&L responsibility and this will include promotional activity.
- Work with the wider business to optimise sales opportunities and better ways of working.
- Evaluate & analyse existing business to drive growth and brand awareness.
So, if this has piqued your interest, what skills does the International Sales Manager need?
- You will have a wealth of Account Management experience on an International scale. Having UK experience as well is great, but you must be able to demonstrate your successes either within Europe or across the world.
- Account Management experience needs to be with major retailers, supermarkets as well as smaller independents.
- Chilled Food ideally but if not, ambient or drinks.
- Branded experience is essential for this role.
- You will have previously had full P&L responsibility as well executed successful JBP’s with customers.
- You will be happy to travel as any role with the word “International” won’t involve sitting at your desk 5 days a week but you will be office based when in the UK.
- Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally, but you don’t have to speak an additional language to English!
- Organisation skills need to be exceptional as well as a self-starter, driven, adaptable and calm in your manner.
A great opportunity I’m sure you’ll agree so please get in touch to discuss the role of International Sales Manager!
Job Reference: JR11393