Internal Sales Supervisor
Up to £30,000 p.a. with an uncapped OTE of extra £7,000
Full-time Permanent Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global multi-million pound metalworking distribution company based in Wednesbury.
This role would suit someone who loves building client relationships and enjoys developing the team around them. Applicants should have previous experience of leading a team within an internal sales or customer service environment. The right candidate will have the ability to effectively manage whilst introducing and implementing creative sales solutions and growing sales.
In return the company offer an excellent working environment within their modern offices and an attractive salary and benefits package.
Essential requirements: The successful Internal Sales Supervisor will have:
· Previous experience in managing a sales team, growing sales and relationship building.
· The ability to effectively manage, set priority areas and targets.
· The skills to coach and develop the team, including identifying training opportunities.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Be able to command attention and respect and display self-confidence.
· The personal qualities to promote exceptional customer service standards.
· Be a role model in line with company values.
The duties of the Internal Sales Supervisor are:
· To lead the team in growing sales by being proactive in developing sales opportunities.
· To implement visionary and creative sales solutions.
· Managing the sales pipeline and produce team forecasts.
· To plan and prioritise future objectives across the team.
· Development of a team of outstanding sales people.
· To have a flexible management style to maximise the success of the team.
· Deliver outstanding customer service.
· Any other duties in line with business and departmental needs.
Salary: Up to £30,000 p.a. with an uncapped OTE of extra £7,000.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays; pension and life insurance schemes; discount and incentive schemes.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Internal Sales Supervisor; Internal Sales Manager; Sales Account Supervisor; Sales Account Manager.