A great opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager based in Erdington to be a pivotal support to the maintenance team for a Facilities Management company. This is a temporary position to start as soon as possible until the end of March 2019 with the potential to become permanent.
Formed over 50 years ago, you will be working for a well-established company who are leaders in their industry.
As an Account Manager, you will be:
- Selling and managing repair opportunities to clients
- Creating and processing repairs quotes using the database
- Following up on leads and quotes to close business
- Liaising with field business development staff, dealing with enquiries
- Completing general administration duties
As the Account Manager, you will:
- Be able to confidently speak to customers over the telephone
- You may have experience working as a Customer Service Administrator, Business Development Executive, BDM, Internal Account Manager, Telesales or Recruitment Consultant
As the Account Manager, your salary will be circa £18,000 per year with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission per month. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking