|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter|
|Location:||Richmond upon Thames|
|Salary:||40000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Harris|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0208 546 3900|
|Member Contact||Jacqui Earles-Barrett|
|Contact Phone Number||0208 546 3900|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
6 month contract with a view to being extended by a further 6 months. 9-5. 2 minutes from Richmond station.
May also consider 4 days or shorter hours for right person. Salary pro rata
Will consider recruitment consultant agency experience or internal recruiter, talent manager, inhouse recruiter.
Job Title: Resourcing specialist (fixed term contract)
Reports to: Senior HR Business partner & Head of HR Operations
Based at: Richmond, Greater London, UK
The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs approximately 30,000 people of whom almost half are in North America.
We are looking for an energetic and professional Resourcing Specialist to join us on a fixed term basis to help us source talent to support innovation and success for the World’s Leading Exhibition Company.
Your role will be to work in partnership with the business and HR colleagues, to fully understand talent requirements and provide an end to end recruitment service in an effective and timely manner.
- Partner with the Global Technology business & Digital Marketing team(s) to fully understand talent requirements, assisting line managers to construct job descriptions, candidate specs and advertisements.
- In busy times supporting the UK business with recruitment in various different disciplines such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance
- Source candidates through direct recruitment methods and liaising with supplier partners.
- Assess and select the best possible talent (both internally and externally) including conducting phone and face to face interviews.
- Coach and advise hiring managers on recruitment best practice, assessment techniques and selection capability.
- Act as an employer brand ambassador and role model Company values.
- Administration to support the recruitment process from posting adverts, arranging interviews, updating recruitment trackers and managing the offer process.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to contribute towards identifying and implementing improvements to our processes.
- Proven in house or agency recruitment experience of a full end to end recruitment role.
- Previous experience of digital marketing recruitment highly desirable.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and e-resourcing/social media techniques
- Experience using on-line job boards is desirable
- Results orientated “can do” attitude and the ability to gain new knowledge quickly.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Knowledge of relevant UK Employment Legislation and Regulations.
We would consider requests to work on this assignment on a flexible basis.