The role of the Internal Auditor is to assist the Head of Internal Audit in executing all obligations, duties and tasks within the IA department, including but not limited to the audit rolling plan, individual audit assignments and periodic reporting as required by various Committees and Working Groups.
- Previous experience conducting Audits.
- Experience of reviewing and analysing operational processes and controls;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills;
- An analytical and problem solving mindset with an attention to detail.
- Developed ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills