A rare and unique opportunity has become available for an Internal Account Manager to join our Client’s leading and forward-thinking Global organisation.
Based within their only UK site, in Ross-Shire, the Internal Account Manager will be accountable for retaining and growing the base business portfolio and supporting a small global field sales team. The business has a diverse OEM client base across global markets including medical, electronics, automotive and consumer.
Within this key role for the business responsibilities will include, although not be limited to:
- Providing support to the global field sales team
- Managing leads and assessing technical needs
- Managing and developing the base business with both existing and lapsed Clients
- Producing and managing sales forecasts to allow effective demand planning of manufacturing resources
- Ensuring, through effective negotiation, that sales and margins are in line with expectations
- Monitoring trends and reporting to key stakeholders
- Maintaining and administering the company CRM tool
The successful Internal Account Manager will hold recent experience related to sales, customer care or business development, working for a manufacturing company. The ability to demonstrate success in working towards and achieving revenue, profit and customer retention goals while promoting products in a B2B relationship is essential as well as excellent technical aptitude and high attention to detail.
Additional skills and abilities required include:
- Knowledge of effective problem-solving, continuous improvement and quality principles tools and practices
- Having a value proposition sales approach, being highly responsive to customer needs and perceptive to issues within existing accounts
- Exhibiting strong leadership skills with motivation and drive to succeed
- Having knowledge of financial terms, demand forecasting and working with a global customer base
- Possessing strong initiative, ability to prioritize, set personal goals and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written skills
- Being adept at using technology for effective management of responsibility: Internet, Microsoft Office Suite, ERP systems and CRM databases etc.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful, driven and ambitious individual who wishes to develop a career within our Client’s organisation. As well as having the opportunity to promote an incredible company and product, the Internal Account Manager will receive a highly competitive package including salary and commission which is negotiable based on experience.