INTERIM Site HR Manager
Sector: SPECIALIST MANUFACTURING
Seeking a proven, senior HR professional to undertake a contract (3 months+) within a heavy engineering/manufacturing plant near Birmingham (outskirts). Whilst we are looking to recruit someone for this role on a permanent basis (as such, if you would consider a temp to perm opportunity this may also be an option), the interim will be managing (within an established HR team) the day to day operational HR related matters at a senior level on site.
You are likely to be a graduate and CIPD qualified, experience must include a track record of managing and driving HR projects. You will have proven experience of working with Unions and be sufficiently confident to challenge the status quo, influence improvements and proactively ensure we work in compliance with HR policies and procedures and above all, using best practice.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing on going HR special projects
- Recruitment & selection
- Employee engagement
- Employee relations and communications
- Appraisals and performance management
- Employee training & development
- Succession planning
- Attendance and absence management
- Disciplinary & Grievance Management
- Degree + CIPD qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior HR advisory role
- Experience in a fast pace manufacturing facility strongly desirable
- Excellent practical knowledge in terms of the application of employment law and business policies
- Excellent people skills
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to our exclusively appointed HR and Recruitment consultant. We have a more personal, ‘hands on’ approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid responses, honest and clear communications throughout the interview and placement process. However, on the basis we receive high numbers of responses to certain advertisements, it may not always be possible to respond to each one individually – therefore, if you have not heard from us within 4 days of an application it must be assumed that your application has not been successful.