Title: Insurance Advisor
Salary: £18-25k depending on experience
Benefits: Working hours Mon-Fri 9-5.30 & Rota'd Saturday shift 1 in 4, Increased holiday entitlement after 2 years service, Death in service benefit, Pension scheme, Paid exams towards the CII
Transport: Central so no free parking
Fantastic opportunity for a well known and trusted insurance company. We are looking for someone who has some insurance experience and is looking to start there career I commercial insurance.
· To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for our client’s needs with due care and consideration
· To assist your Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
· To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
· To act in such a way as to encourage a working environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination
· To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
· To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
· To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
· To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
· To share ideas and information with your Branch Manager
· To act as an ambassador for A-Plan at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
· To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
· To always comply with branch procedures
If you're interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations. If you have not been contacted in 14 days your application was unsuccessful.