Hours: Over a two week period they will work a max of 75 hours. •One of the two weeks will include more hours than the first as they will work a Saturday. •And the other will make up the remainder of the hours up to 75 with no Saturday. All candidates must be available to attend an assessment day on Wednesday 23rd November.
- Excellent communication skills gained in retail, customer services or sales
- Works on own initiative.
- Target driven.
The purpose of this role is to maximise customer sales, retention. Opportunities will arise from both inbound and outbound activity and to also provide excellent customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers through a variety of communication channels. You will be working in the bespoke market dealing with unique vehicles and have the opportunity to experience exciting opportunities such as career mapping, meeting our customers face to face at events throughout the year. A really good chance to kick-start a career in insurance with a Top 100 Company.
Responsibilities to include the following in line with relevant development to support achievement of these by the end of the 12 month programme;
- Effectively manage customers enquires and queries through a variety of communication channels.
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements.
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Use all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products.