Field Service & Installation Engineer
£27,000 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
Our client is looking for someone to maintain and repair customers Safety Gates per their requirements.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Delivery of projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ensure the compliance of the company procedures, such as Health and Safety; Environmental; Quality and Legal Compliance for all areas under your direct control.
- Attention must be paid to safe working practices at all times.
- Check the works instruction for accuracy, material quantities, site details etc.
- Manager the material(s) in stock on your vehicle, keeping accurate records.
- Collect all material(s) required for the product(s) you are working on.
- Attend site, arriving on time, which if not possible, ensure the customer is made aware of any delay.
- Issue a test certificate.
- Be proactive, with a can-do attitude.
- Be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions.
The right candidate must posses:
- Electrical qualification.
- The understanding of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- CSCS card (is a bonus)
The hours for this role are TBC. This role includes a company van, mobile phone and laptop. You will be required to work on an on-call Rota and have the opportunity to do over time.