We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Systems Auditor to join an expanding global company in the gaming sector. This is a full time permanent position for a focused and driven individual offering UK and EU travel, can be home based.
The Information Systems Auditor will take a leading role in audits of customer information systems to evaluate compliance with requirements stipulated by regulators and/or to ISO, PCI and other relevant standards.
● Conducting Information Systems Audits across the UK, Europe and further afield as needed.
● Performing data security audits and developing appropriate audit recommendations.
● Planning audits and compiling fieldwork documentation and audit reports.
● Following quality requirements for all engagements.
● Performing application audits on existing systems, to determine control improvements; efficiencies, effectiveness and design improvements, data security and integrity.
● Assisting with technical audits of operating systems, database management systems, security systems, online development systems, and telecommunications systems.
● Auditing management accounts and assessing tax liabilities.
● Performing other assignments and special projects as required by the business.
● Ensuring that clients are provided professional, courteous and timely support and service.
The successful Information Systems Auditor will have the following skills and experience:
● BSc Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems/Security equivalent technical discipline.
● 2+ years of relevant experience
● Must have a experience of Information Technologies and standard practices.
● Must have sound technical knowledge of enterprise IT systems.
● CISA (CISSP or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor considered).
● Knowledge of Auditing procedures, Internal Control procedures, and Accounting systems.
● Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
● Experience in the Online Gaming sector.
● Intrusion detection and prevention software.
● Experience with network security.
● Data Centre / Cloud technologies ○ Physical Access Controls ○ Surveillance Techniques ○ Environmental Controls
● Knowledge of common operating systems.
The applicant must also have the following:
●Valid Driver’s License
●Valid Passport and ability to travel globally
●Must be able to pass background checks
Do you have a wealth of experience, a collection of relevant qualifications and a consistent track record of delivering worldclass audits? Apply as a Senior Auditor for up to £50k.
Are you experienced in IT, have made a great start to your auditing career, and you’re looking for a move into a young and dynamic industry? Apply as an Auditor on up to £40k.
If you are looking to move into auditing, bringing your knowledge of IT and industry best practice, helping our customers achieve greatness, Apply for up to £30k.