Do you have experience within the industrial door industry? Do you have basic electrical knowledge? Are you physically fit and able to work at heights? If you can answer those questions with a yes, please apply to this role!
Due to increasing work, our client are looking for Industrial Door Service Technicians / Engineers based in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London and surrounding areas, to join their teams in providing an installation service, the service and maintenance of industrial doors and docking equipment to all their customers.
- You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with a varied range of products within this industry
- Experience within the industrial door industry is essential
- Electrical qualification or strong knowledge
- Able to identify opportunities for business growth
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- It is expected that you will be safety conscious
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
- Willingness to work extra hours and
- Hold a current driving licence
- UK work permit
Our client are committed to the personal development of all employees and can proudly confirm that these positions include a host of benefits. A Company van, laptop, mobile, corporate clothing and mobile telephone are provided. An attractive remuneration / benefits package is offered including an attractive base salary (dependent upon skills and experience), you are paid from the moment you leave your home in the morning, regular paid overtime after the basic 39 hours, there is ample opportunity for overtime, contributory pension, sales bonus scheme, life assurance scheme, employee share save scheme and specialized training on high-quality products, provision of all equipment and PPE along with excellent company working practices.