A highly regarded and very well established Financial Services firm with roots dating back to the 1800's currently require an experienced Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) to join the adviser team. This is a field based role based in and around London.
The successful candidate will be required to target HNWI's both British and other expats here in the UK.
The company are looking at a broad range of IFA’s and so all applications can be considered. You might be an experienced Advisor or someone who has just started out, regardless, you will be provided with a whole package of support.
Transferable client banks are not required for this position but they are advantageous.
Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) - Responsibilities
- Proactively seek out and nurture new prospects, clients and professional intermediaries.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by, telephone, email and personal visits.
- Build profitable relationships with prospects and clients by understanding their financial needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- At all times provide ethical and best advice following procedures set out in advisers’ manual.
- Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner.
- Prepare recommendation letters client and intermediary correspondence in line with four eyes principle.
- Provide regular portfolio performance & financial reviews for own clients.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training meetings and courses where required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Provide cover or help to other team members as and when necessary.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified minimum (essential)
- Experience developing and winning business with HNWI's
- Ethical with clear focus on providing high quality financial advice
- Excellent communicator both in face-to-face and written.
£40k - £50k base salary with strong bonus component (paid monthly). Details of the commission are available on request.