In-force Management Persistency Manager
The successful applicant will become part of the In-force Management team and responsible for designing and leading initiatives to improve customer persistency and retention levels. You will ensure sustainable incremental value for both shareholders and customers. You will also become an integral part of the In-force Management function and have the ability as required to work with all other functions.
- Design specific in-force initiatives with the aim of sustainably improving customer persistency levels
- Collaborate with Market Facing Units in defining the customer and distributor in-force proposition and KPIs
- Support Head of IFM in defining the BU IFM strategy on Persistency as well as targets and pragmatic reporting of the impact of implementing in-force levers
- Stakeholder Management:
- Work with local market Operations, Distribution and Proposition teams to ensure identification, quantification and prioritization of value add in-force initiatives in their respective areas
- Work with local Operations, Distribution and Proposition teams to ensure adequate resourcing for the execution of these initiatives. Actively steer governance of IFM initiatives
- Work with local actuarial and finance to identify opportunities to optimize value from the In-force book.
- Represent IFM in the BU projects
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to champion the benefits of In-force Management
- Work with external vendors as needed
- Performance Management:
- Review performance of the above activities to ensure IF objectives are met
- Regularly perform internal and external benchmarking of KPIs
Your skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of Life insurance working in a BU as a manager or technical expert. Additional experience in other life insurance functions (e.g., Customer, Distribution, Finance, Actuarial, Risk Management) is considered a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to generate and clearly communicate business insights and recommendations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong end goals orientation, drives issues to resolution.
- Timely and effective decision making.
- Ability to influence and facilitate C-level colleagues across a broad array of functions.
- Good communicator (written, verbal and listening) with good negotiation, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Motivated, resilient
- Customer focused, a change agent, transparent, able to build strong relationships based on trust, delivery and integrity
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including a defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.