Our client, a leading carbon fibre engineering company, are looking to recruit a new Human Resources Manager to join their Head Office near Brackley.
You will be reporting to the HR Director and will be providing comprehensive HR support to the company sites by providing a pro-active support service and advice on a full range of Human Resource issues.
You will be the first point of contact for any HR queries.
Key accountabilities: (List not exhaustive)
- To be responsible for an end to end recruitment and selection process
- Processing new starters including issuing offer letters and contracts of employment and ensuring all site managers provide an induction to new starters.
- Processing leavers, in line with company policy
- Maintain the Sage payroll system
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Providing day to day HR support to site managers
- Supporting sites with absence management
- HR project work as required
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience;
- HR experience, minimum 3 years at advisor level
- Full/Part CIPD qualified- not essential but advantageous
- Knowledge of employment law
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Good numeracy and literacy
The job holder will work 0900-1700, Monday to Friday with 30 minutes for lunch. Please note, these hours are subject to change from time to time as business needs dictate.