Stratford upon Avon • £30,000-£35,000 DOE • Permanent • Full time •
Arden Personnel are looking for a HR Manager to join our client based in Warwickshire. Our client is a world leading global agricultural Company. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with previous experience in a similar position. The HR Manager’s role is to provide advice, guidance and knowledge to both management and employees on all HR issues within the business.
You will be responsible for;
- Providing operational support on various HR issues.
- Assisting the management team in monitoring and reporting annual hours.
- Preparing and issuing of contracts of employment
- Managing the whole recruitment and selection process at various levels.
- Assisting in the process of both competency training as well as legislative and external training.
- Maintaining and publishing up to date policies and procedures. Providing information and guidance to employees.
- Preparation and producing of monthly reports covering absence, headcount, production stats, long service, training, agency and any other relevant information required.
- Providing holiday and back up cover within HR.
- Monitoring and updating the HR database on a regular basis and preparing and producing reports.
- Providing support on projects, including annual salary review, monitoring of appraisals, health surveillance, etc.
The Successful HR Manager Applicant will have:
- Membership of CIPD minimum level 5 or equivalent professional body.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a generalist HR role
- Knowledge of PAYE would be an advantage.
- Ability to form good relationships with employees at all level.
- Knowledge of payroll processes would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
As HR Manager, you will receive;
- 30-35K depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life cover
- Bonus scheme