HR Business Partner
Monday to Friday - full time
Temp to Perm
£35,000 per annum (negotiable)
Assume responsibility for a specified population and location operating as the privileged single point of contact for all HR queries.
Provide support to managers in the area of responsibility to achieve Development, Performance Management and Employee Engagement objectives by supporting the definition & implementation of the necessary people actions and interventions.
Steer business results by supporting the definition & implementation of the necessary people actions & interventions to successfully execute the business strategy.
Drive the execution of the end-to-end HR lifecycle activities in the respective business area to support the company’s Mission, Vision and Strategy.
Provide expert advice on all matters relating to the development of the organization and executional capability of teams and individuals.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
First point of contact for employees and managers to provide support to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improve performance and ensuring compliance.
Support the GHR BP in implementing a cohesive, coherent people plan for the respective business area where the subsequent solutions and actions are aligned with the business strategy
Support with the implementation of the new GHR organization
Work closely with the business in the annual budgeting and forecasting process of headcounts and personnel cost
Support the GHR BP in ensuring best-in-class processes are applied in the business as Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Learning & Development, Career & Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational development, Change Management
Responsible for candidate selection (screening, interviews, contact offers) and drive on boarding process to ensure smooth and quick integration to the company for all levels below senior department heads
Support the Global HR BP with deployment of new global policies by engaging stakeholders, communicating and executing implementation actions within the area of responsibility
Support the Global HR BP with people interventions when required
- Broad generalist HR experience gained across a variety of businesses, markets, cultures
- International HR experience (international HR projects and processes)
- Experience of using HR software solutions
- Professional HR qualification would be an advantage
· Technical skills:
o Solid experience in business partner, employee relations, employment law
o Project Management
o Conflict management
· Language Skills: Fluent in English and any other European
· IT proficiency: Proficient in the use of MS Office
· Ability to anticipate, identify, diagnose and resolve employee issues affecting business performance
· Ability to work independently with tight timelines and multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
· Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization