- Are you CIPD qualified or studying towards it?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced HR environment?
- And are you empathetic and caring by nature?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their FMCG business based on the Somerset & Devon border.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will work as part of a team to provide sound HR advice and support to all line managers and employees whilst supporting the company objectives.
- Develop a HR plan with the support of line managers. Review, understand and gain peoples buy in.
- Provide HR support to line managers and manage change and or improvements in the area.
- Proactively resource vacancies and ensure recruitment practices are effective and efficient.
- Monitor KPI’s and work with line managers to drive improvements.
- To provide support, mentoring, coaching and training to line managers on areas such as Recruitment, Discipline & Grievance, Conflict Management, Communications and Absence Management.
- Implement HR processes and procedures.
- Provide reports and or statistical information as required to the wider business.
With one direct report, you will need experience of managing junior team members as well as the following:
- CIPD qualified or working towards it.
- GCSE in English and Maths as a minimum.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced HR department.
- Significant experience of handing Discipline and Grievance situations.
- Managing shop floor through to middle management recruitment processes.
- Experience of dealing with training and development initiatives.
Salary: up to £35,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11129