Experienced HR Advisor with strong employment law and ER knowledge required. Earn up to 35k pa plus a quarterly profit related pay bonus. Enjoy 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 more! Work in a company that values its staff and offers lots of benefits.
Our client, based in Andover, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join their busy HR team on a permanent basis.
You will have experience working in a manufacturing, engineering or distribution environment.
What you will need is strong Employee Relations knowledge and already have worked as an HR Advisor in a fast paced environment. Please note that as our client has a number of sites nationwide, travel to/from the various sites will be required on occasion.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the experience our client is looking for, then please apply today.
As the HR Advisor you will be:
• Assisting managers in their interpretation and compliance with HR policies and procedures with existing and new employment legislation and good practice
• Providing high quality and effective solution focused advice and guidance on people management issues to Managers, acting as a trusted advisor and coach
• Managing investigation, disciplinary and grievance process and supporting managers in their delivery
• Providing support to employees on HR issues as and when required
• Co-ordinating family friendly rights – maternity, paternity, flexible working requests etc
• Working closely with the Occupational Health Advisor to effectively manage ill health cases including work place adjustments, redeployment, alternative duties and exit from the business on capability grounds if appropriate
• Promoting the HR service and improving visibility and communications
• Supporting the HRBP and Head of HR as and when required
To succeed as the HR Advisor you will have:
• CIPD part or fully qualified (or equivalent experience)
• Proven track record and previous experience as an Advisor in a fast paced environment is essential
• Experience of working in a manufacturing, distribution or engineering company would be highly desirable
• Fully conversant and up to date knowledge of all aspects of UK employment law and HR best practice
• Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
• Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads in a pressurised, fast paced environment
• Strong accuracy levels and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills: verbal and written
• Used to working in a small human resources team and liaising with managers of all levels
• Calm and effective under pressure
• Co-operative and supportive team player
• Ability to work flexibly to suit the requirements of the business including travel to other sites within the UK
• Up to 35k pa plus quarterly profit related bonus scheme
• Working hours are 8am – 4.45 Monday to Thursday, 8am – 1pm on Fridays
• 25 days annual leave
• Opportunity to buy 5 additional days holiday per year
• Enhanced Pension (up to 8% employer contribution)
• Childcare vouchers
• Free parking
• Plus lots more benefits!