10 positions HGV Class 1 and 2 Removals Driver - Hertfordshire - £30-35k VR/21969 x 10
Our client, a Domestic removals company based in Hertfordshire, is currently seeking a HGV Class 1 Removals Driver to join their fast growing team. The role will involve carrying out household removals throughout the UK.
Requirements of the HGV Class 1 Removals Driver:
The removal driver is to carry out removal and storage work using company vehicles and equipment and to represent the company in the best light to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To carry out UK direct road removals as part of a removal team.
• To carry out UK domestic removals and storage
• To act as Job Foreman on the above activities when required
• To load and unload storage containers from company vehicles when required using forklift truck (subject to authorisation and certification)
• To ensure that all schedules agreed with customers are maintained, or where this is not possible to ensure that branch management and customer are kept aware of any required change to schedule.
• To ensure that all paperwork related to daily activities is completed in an accurate and timely manner and returned to the office in a timely manner
• To ensure that company vehicles and equipment are kept in a tidy, serviceable and roadworthy state
• To act as the first point of contact for the customer when acting as Job Foreman
Skills and Qualifications needed for HGV Class 1 Removals Driver:
• Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driving licence (Clean)
• Physically fit and able
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Willing to work nights away
· Be interested in working within the removals industry, (Previous Removals experience is desirable but not essential)
Start time will be 7am, Monday - Friday
In return the successful candidate for the role of HGV Class 1 Removals Driver will receive a competitive salary depending on their skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> quoting reference VR/21969