3 Helpdesk Co-ordinator positions available, Immediate start date!
Are you an organised individual who is able to multitask? Do you have previous scheduling experience? Are you immediately available? If so, then this is the role for you….
You will receive a salary of circa £17,500 per annum depending on experience. Alongside this you will receive fantastic benefits such as 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, free car parking and the opportunity to work for a property maintenance organisation.
You will be joining a leading independently owned property maintenance business on a permanent basis.
Based in West Bromwich, Birmingham your hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Working 37.5 hours per week.
As an Helpdesk Co-ordinator you will:
* Book engineers on to jobs and ensure closure maintenance are completed within specific timescales
* Use the PPM Planners and Engineers diary to plan tasks
* Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client's requirements
* Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork
* Issue of purchase orders within contract maximum spends values
* Provide additional support to undertake colleagues work as and when required.
* Liaise with Contract Managers to update on progress and highlight issues
* Update third-party systems with compliance documents
* Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers
* Liaise with clients and enter jobs onto the company database
* Follow orders through to completion
* Maintain contact with clients and update them on the job progress
* Regular upkeep of the company database
As an Helpdesk Co-ordinator within the property maintenance industry, you will have:
* Previous experience within a similar role within the facilities maintenance sector
* Strong administration and IT skills
* Good communication skills and be able to liaise at all levels