We are looking for Carers to work for our client based in Rocester, Staffordshire on a permanent basis working on days or nights including some weekends. Full-time or part-time available: 44 hours per week, 33 hours per week or 22 hours per week.
Start Date: To suit candidate
Qualifications Required: 1 year’s care experience
This position is working for a single owned Care Home that has a fun, family like team who care for the residents and each other. Duties to include:
· Assist with personal care tasks
· Light housekeeping tasks
· Assist in safe moving tasks
· Observe and monitor well-being
· Participate in social/recreational activities with residents
You will have a manageable workload with enough time to spend with residents and management support when required. You must be happy to work as part of an established team within the framework for existing culture, policies and procedures.
£8.72 days 0800-2000
£8.72 nights 2000 - 0800
· Paid Breaks
· Paid Training - Internal and external
· Perk box (Employee Benefits Scheme)
· Free Parking
We can offer flexibility in shift patterns for the right candidate.