PERMANENT POSITION: 1039/8
Health & Social Care Assessor
Our client is a leading Apprenticeship and Training Provider in the South and are looking for a Health & Social Care Assessor to join their busy team based in Sussex.
You will need to to hold PTTLS and have A1 Assessors qualifications and be able to assess to Level 5 and being able to IV would be a bonus.
You must have:
- Experience of assessing and/or teaching in the area of work based learning
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of working within the occupational sector as per allocated department
- Carry out learner assessments within area of occupational competence.
- Deliver Functional Skills to learners.
- Deliver underpinning knowledge required as part of learning programmes and Technical Certificates.
- Carry out regular learner reviews to maintain SFA compliance and to ensure that learners complete their learning programme on or before the planned funding end date.
- To carry out any administrative work associated with the learning programmes that the Company delivers, such as completing learner documentation that is required as part of funding compliance.
- Ensure that monthly targets are achieved.
- Maintain regular contact with learners and employers within your area.
- Contact employers and learners and arrange a suitable and convenient time for enrolment.
Immediate interviews offered.